Internet Avenger Internet Avenger

I really enjoyed the game, it was clever, humorous and not too difficult. I'm sorry other users don't understand what a game jam is.

Just Politics Just Politics

Fun little game, could use some better sound effects

Brantkings responds:

Thanks. Yeah, I did yell at laptop mic at some point.

Demon's Revenge Demon's Revenge

I like the art, the game play not so much. Its pretty slow gets boring quickly not to mention laggy.

Outpost:Haven Outpost:Haven

There doesn't even appear to be a flash object on this page

100% Complete 100% Complete

I thought this game was good until I found the goggles and beanie, then I thought it was great

2011 - A Quiz in Review 2011 - A Quiz in Review

ironic that the one full year I spent in college is the year that im lacking in current even knowledge

Second Wind Second Wind

Simple, but not immediately accessible. Fortunately the wiki can clear up any questions. I've noticed a few issues: parry is mostly useless and sometimes heals the opponent and sometime runes are introduced with the note text.

Strategery 2012 Strategery 2012

Very clever and well executed idea. I like how your staffers don't respond to attacks just like the real Romney campaign. Gary Johnson 2012

msilverman responds:

Wanted to do something with Ron Paul, maybe a level where he shows up and has only an extremely tiny crop of staffers and the goal is to beat him in 3 turns. I thought that might tick off the Paul guys though. (Also time constraints!)